Our client is a Hong Kong well-known education institute and is currently looking for a seasoned Associate Director to join their HR Rewards team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm with strong interpersonal skill who is able to thrive under pressure.
- Lead and manage the Rewards and Human Resources Information System team
- Take the initiative to revamp and develop policies and procedures
- Responsible for salary structure reviewing, performance reward system, job grading, and C&B benchmarking
- Lead the HRIS implementation project, including re-engineering for digital transformation
- Conduct relevant analysis and prepare management reports
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines, preferably with a Master's degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience at a senior level, preferably in education sector
- Experience in HRIS planning and implementation is an advantage
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com