|Location||Hong Kong City|
You will be responsible for:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers
- Driving the preparation of the funds' periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports
- Handling daily accounting duties, including account booking, monthly budgeting, accrual, and month-ended reporting
- Liaising with both internal and external partners for ensuring the smoothness of fund launching, daily operations of finance operation
- Review financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
- Handling ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, Accounting, or other Business-related subjects.
- Over 3 years relevant experiences in Fund Admin or Fund Operations industry
- Knowledge in accounting, SFC regulations, Investment Products
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds (including valuation, accounting, and payment procedures)
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent in both written and oral English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.