You will be responsible for:
- Design and perform daily payment and suspense accounts reconciliation process
- Review & streamline of payment procedure & workflow; collaboration with teams
- Effect payment, liaise with vendors and departments/branches
- Perform bookkeeping for various subsidiaries as assigned
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.