You will be responsible for:
- Preparing of HKMA reporting, statistics and surveys data and procedures to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirement
- Assisting in the implementation of internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- Participating in system enhancement project relating to regulatory reporting
- Supporting ad hoc queries and projects
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ asset management.
- Independent and self-motivated with strong communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Putonghua and Chinese.
- Able to work independently under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.