- Esteemed Investment Bank
- Growing Environment
- Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an Esteemed Investment Bank, is looking for an Associate- Equity Settlement to support their APAC markets. This incumbent will be reported to VP directly
- Being a First point of contact for external client and Equity Desk for settlement advice, enquiries, resolving of discrepancies and transactional error during Asia time zone.
- Ensure accurate and timely trade settlement in Asia Pacific equity markets (Total: 14 markets excluding Japan and India). Follow up with clients, middle office and custodian to avoid any settlement delay and raise stock borrow to avoid buy-in on System.
- Handle the collateral management for Taiwan and Korea market by maintaining the agreed collateral level. Duties include prepare payment instruction to top up for the new borrow and withdraw excess for the new return.
- Monitor the excess borrow for the principal desk in Asia.
- Clear the depot and nostro break, update narrative in Frontier.
- Support Equity Capital Markets on corporate deals and work closely with issuers and investors to ensure market delivery.
- Ensure that all control activities are conducted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience from international bank environment
- Strong knowledge about Asia regulatory requirements
- Must be regarded as proactive and assertive in driving control improvement for their area.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#stayconnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling