Our Client is one of the leading insurance Groups in the market. We are currently hiring an Expert in Data Governance to define and manage the framework for the Group, and to drive its standardization process.
- Define and manage Data Governance framework
- Develop and execute plan to implement and operationalize the framework
- Define key metrics, decide needed resources, establish organizational structures, set KPI dashboards, and review progress
- Regular update and communication with ExCo, stakeholders, relevant project teams for effective operational plan and progress
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with previous experience at managerial level
- Sound knowledge in data governance, data quality, and data protection management
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements and compliance practices
- Preferably with insurance industry background
- Strong competency in communication, coaching, and consulting advices
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.