Our client is a leading International Insurance Group with a solid focus in developing the business across traditional, online and innovative platforms and channels for different type of their product lines. As part of the strategic growth, the group is seeking a high-calibre Customer Experience Designer to join their group Transformation office.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Lead CX improvement initiatives using human-centered and design thinking methodologies
- Put primary focus on holistic, digital customer experience design from concept to production
- Responsible for customer experience journey formulation, concept design, research and partnering on implementation with other departments and aligned with Group office design principles and strategic objectives
- Design innovative and digitally enabled customer journeys to engage, re-activate and delight our customers
- Keep up to date on latest trends and methodology for design, research and prototyping
- Foster customer-centric attitude in other departments and guide them to align with the larger CX strategy.
- Working closely with the Customer Segmentation team, conduct research and competitive analysis to support better customer experience
- Build out personalized end-to-end experiences for target customers based on different demographic, investment savviness, risk appetite and other behavioral traits
- Communicate the initiative and product to other departments through consumer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes and other materials
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- University degree holder graduate, ideally in Design-related field
- With over 8 years of work experience in similar capacity as Design team lead, with solid understanding of UX and service design methodologies, guidelines, and processes
- Ability to foresee market changes, dynamism in customer expectations
- Ability to define key metrics; identify and communicate the commercial impact of design decisions
- Visual thinking, proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills.
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology
- Sophisticated in design and prototyping tools
- Logical thinking, problem solving, attention to details, well-thought out with edge cases in addition to critical paths
- Knowledgeable in Agile management tools, techniques, and systems
- Customer/user centred design thinking - obsessed about customers' experience!
- Great Leader but also a Team player
Interested parties, please send your CV to Gary Wong - email@example.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.