Our client is a MNC investment firm / fund house that invest in multiple assets, funds, and products. They are now looking for a Associate, corporate accounting to join their finance team for their expanding business.
- Prepare financial statements, month-end closing and accounting journal entries
- Assist in financial analysis for group management, and annual budgeting/forecasting for corporate entities
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting entries and accordance to GAAP/IFRS standards
- Handle treasury functions including payments, account opening/closing process, maintain banking relationships and cash balances
- Manage internal and external audits and review
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- CPA/ACCA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience in large corporate firm or financial institutions
- Strong sense of commercial acumen and able to strive in a face-paced environment
- Mature, well-organize and detailed-oriented individuals that work well as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and accounting system (SAP) is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.