|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month|
Our Client is a renowned Japanese financial group with offices operating all around the world. With its strong emphasis on people and relationship, it is always a place where you find your career life meaningful working there.
Now there is an opportunity with its compliance department - you will be joining its centralized functional team supporting KYC reviews and client onboarding.
- Perform CDD for onboarding new clients
- Complete and follow up KYC documents and relevant documentations
- Perform checking and new account opening complying with regulations and internal controls
- Handle relevant functions to provide BAU support as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3 years of experience in compliance related functions and/or with relevant knowledge, especially on client onboarding, CDD, KYC, AML, sanction list, etc.
- Details-minded, strong responsibility and good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.