- Report to the VP, responsible for checking and approving the clerical.
- Processing treasury market transactions and other administration work, e.g., credit facility and counterparty ID registration in the operating system.
- Work with different departments on Treasury Market transactions settlement issues.
- Update the accurate information and checking the work for the section's daily operation of Treasury Market transaction settlement.
- Checking and approving payments, confirming details of trades and monitor of completeness of documentation exchanged with counterparties or concerning sections.
- Prepare and check the reports of Treasury Market Transactions to Head Office.
- Tackle various problems coming up to the Section and deal with unsettled instructions and prepare the instructions via CHATS / RTGS, SWIFT, CMU, and advice to counter-parties.
- Perform routine operational duties including preparing and checking payments, confirming details of trades with counterparties, and posting account entries.
- Prepare and check to ensure all securities transactions following Head Office and regulatory requirements
- Answer enquiries on treasury products settlement as required.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years of relevant experience in handling Treasury settlement, with less experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of operating Treasury Market products, SWIFT message, RTGS-CHATS and CMU systems.
- Well organized, accurate and able to complete the assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in using PC and MS office.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Officer level.