Assistant Vice President, Finance, Leading Bank
- International bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Stable working environment
My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance, Assistant Vice President for their accounting team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Handling head office reporting.
- Handling month end closing.
- Handling account reconciliations for treasury related products.
- Assisting in implementing new accounting standards.
- Maintaining good internal control.
- Handling treasury accounting.
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.