|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month|
Assistant Tax Manager
Our client is a globally recognized logistic solution provider with a huge office in Hong Kong. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as an Assistant Tax Manager to cope with the continually expanding business.
Salary: HK$ 40,000 - 50,000 x 12 month + bonus
- The position will be responsible for global tax function, BEPS (Base erosion and profit shifting), tax disputes, tax reporting, tax forecast, tax planning, transfer pricing policy
- Responsible for the tax planning and advisory for the group company and work closely with regional finance team and local finace team
- Responsible for implementing and managin BEPS compliance
- Handle the tax disputes, tax forecast, interim and annual tax reporting for the group
- Implementing group tax policy and any tax planning initiatives for the company
- Work with various internal parties to facilitates process efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 4-6 years' tax experience in international, corporate and individual tax
- Sound knowledge in HK tax, PRC tax, BEPS is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to adapt to new changes and tight deadlines
- Independent, mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading logistic company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary. Only relevant candidates will be contacted