ConnectedGroup is engaged on a search for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager (focusing on Logistics) with a well-known multinational Consumer Goods business.
The role reports into the Supply Chain Director and may be responsible for directly / indirectly managing a Supply Chain Officer. My client is looking for someone well-versed in inbound and outbound logistics, with ideally some experience in warehouse management. Knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
The main responsibilities include:
- Working with 3PL, forwarders and OEMs to ensure smooth shipping logistics
- Working with distributors on stock replenishment, cross-docking, and other related activities for sales order fulfilment
- Optimising warehouse and shipment related costs spending
- SOP documentation for warehousing and forwarders
- Preparing documents regarding export shipment
- Handle any other relevant ad-hoc issues
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Logistics - our client welcomes candidates coming from any Consumer-related industries (e.g. Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods, Retail, FMCG, etc.)
- Experienced in SAP
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- An energetic attitude and an interest to work in fast-paced environments