|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a well established and expanding organization in Hong Kong. To support their upcoming data migration and BI solution development projects, they are currently looking for an Assistant IT Project Manager to assist in managing the end to end project.
- Reporting to IT PMO Manager
- Take the lead in managing the data migration & BI projects
- Collaborate with internal business users to understand business directions and goals
- Key person to communicate with internal development and solution architect team
- Define the project development road-map for BI tools and application
- Oversee the overall project time-line, resources and budget
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 4 years' working experience in IT project management
- Solid experience in software/ application realated projects is essential
- Exposure on BI tools, data migration and data management projects will be a great advantage
- Good command in both Chinese & English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com