This leading international organization is currently looking for a Assistant / Consumer Insights Manager.
As the Team lead, you will lead a team and be responsible in the overall direction and strategies on analysis and research to develop insights for the business.
- Lead the team to plan and design the implementation of effective research programs by well understanding the user's objectives
- Direct the development of research to ensure timely delivery and accuracy
- Manage service suppliers to ensure high quality outputs
- Review and evaluate results to bring together insights for business stakeholders
- Oversee KPI performances
- University degree holder in Marketing or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years research and analysis experience in sizable organization
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communications skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com