ConnectedGroup is engaged on an Assistant Quality Assurance Manager search with a well-known food & beverage company.
The role belongs to the company's Corporate QA team. My client is open to considering candidates from either corporate or factory QA background.
Reporting into the Director of Corporate QA, the main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- Monitor product compliance and identify safety risks, and offer recommendations to ensure product safety and compliance meet the company's and the government's standards;
- Help to devise and implement QA programmes across various business units (including the manufacturing site), in order to facilitate quality service performance development;
- Assist in supplier assessment and audits;
- Provide QA-related analysis and reports;
- Monitor article compliance and work on safety inspection;
- Proactively communicate with various business units and internal stakeholders to resolve company-wide QA issues and challenges
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in food science or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in QA/QC roles in the food and beverage industry
- Welcome from corporate QA as well as manufacturing QA backgrounds
- Well-versed with food / beverage regulations in Hong Kong
- Good analytical and communication skills
We can only consider candidates with hands-on QA experience in Hong Kong and who speak fluent Cantonese and English.