Assistant Production Manager (Apparel)
Our client is a US sportswear buying office and they are looking for an Assistant Production Manager (Apparel). Working closely with the Manager, you will be supervising 1-2 staffs for operations across 3 main sourcing regions: China, Vietnam, Cambodia.
Key responsibilities: -
- Vendor management
- Analyse, evaluate and improve vendor's capabilities and performance
- Expand or consolidate vendor base when appropriate
- Price negotiation and create detailed cost saving plans and methods
- Lead-time negotiation along with regular trouble shooting issues such as deliveries and quality issues
- Merchandising Activities
- Supervise and lead the merchandising operations
- Follow production plans to ensure all orders are shipped on time
- Constant interaction and consultation on vendor capacity, order allocation etc.
- Observe and understand in detail the buyer's needs and provide as much support as possible
- Communications with internal support teams
- Assist in certain quality driven initiatives
- Assist in any quality issues, claims or disputes between buyers/QA with vendors
- Monitor potential quality issues and execute relative solutions to ensure they can be avoided
- (Must) Bachelor's degree of above in Textiles / Fashion or related discipline
- Positive, flexible
- Minimum 8 years relevant sourcing experience
- Strong experience managing production
Interested parties pls send your CV Angela Tsui email@example.com for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com