|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$50000 per month|
Our client is a reputable developer within the region with extensive portfolio outlook across different asset class; currently seeking for an Assistant Portfolio Manager to run and oversee one of their Grade A commercial property; Leasing and Property Management.
- Oversee the Leasing and property management activities of their commercial properties under their existing Grade A office portfolio;
- Establish and foster relationships with tenants and maintain substantial network;
- Handle new lettings, negotiations, tenancy renewals and rent reviews matters including the coordination of fit-out projects for new tenants;
- Be responsible for budgetary control and planning whilst also overseeing daily operation and facility management of the properties.
- Oversee and coordinate overall property management matters with related clients
- Recognized degree in Real Estate Management or other relevant courses;
- HKIS / RICS / RPHM / HKIH is highly preferred and will be an advantage;
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in leasing specializing in commercial (Office) practice along with property management experience will be an advantage;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a natural communicator
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin speaker will be an advantage.