|Location||Central and Western District|
Assistant Payroll Manager
Our client is an international company with a strong global business growth. They are now currently looking for an Assistant Payroll Manager to join them to help assist their business growth in the region.
- Responsible for C&B operations, including payroll, MPF and taxation etc. for both Hong Kong and other designated markets
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Support team head and business units on budgeting and management reporting
- Maintain data integrity and update information in HRIS, and generate regular reports for management review
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 10 years C&B/Payroll experience within a sizeable organisation with regional exposure
- Good team player, detail-minded with strong numerical sense
- Familiar with HRIS systems and other payroll system is advantageous
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables, formula setting etc.)
- Great command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.