Our Client is a renowned buying office, they are looking for an Assistant Merchandising Manager to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control, and shipments, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with the quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years' experience in merchandising, experience in Electrical/Home Appliance items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Travel if necessary