Our Client is a well-established sourcing office, they are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control and shipments, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 3 years' experience in merchandising, experienced in hardline items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written