Our client is a growing local insurance company and keeps on expanding within the market. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their marketing team and focus on brand and campaign management.
- To formulate and monitor strategic plans and objectives;
- To assist on strengthening and enhancing brand image;
- To implement marketing campaign through ATL, BTL and digital communication channels;
- To develop and implement marketing campaigns, public relations, joint promotions, etc;
- To communicate and work independently with internal & external parties;
- To carry out and complete assigned ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in media planning and advertising;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent team player, independent, self-motivated, responsible, detailed minded, with creative mindset, strategically and commercially minded marketer;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com