|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global premium consumer brand. They are now looking for an assistant marketing manager across HK and Taiwan markets:
- Assist in product range planning to maximise long term profitability
- Support product differentiation strategy across sales channels
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of marketing plans to differentiate the brand, build brand equity and drive consumer purchase
- Ensure readiness and timely execution of the planned marketing activities, including new product launches, advertising campaigns, media planning, consumer events, KOL programs, promotions etc.
- Ensure marketing communication messages resonates with the target consumer. Proactively propose new ideas and messages to improve engagement and relevancy, including regional differences in Taiwan market
- Assist with the development of effective media communications, working with media agency to deliver best in class media execution, track media campaign performance and recommend optimization actions to maximize campaign ROI and effectiveness
- Define consumer target and profiles, develop propositions and programs to drive business from the consumer target
- Conduct competitor and market data analysis, including go-to-market and product performance claim analysis, to develop counter strategies
- Identify and align with the marketing team any consumer and market knowledge gaps, lead research project and transfer leaning into marketing activities and campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 8 years/+ brand marketing experience required; preferably with consumer brand, appliances or technologies
- Attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed
- Experience and familiarity of Hong Kong & Taiwan markets including the key channels and media vehicles/platforms.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information