|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$42000 per month|
Our client is a well established organization here in Hong Kong. To support their business and operation across their company website and mobile applications, they have a sizable customer experience team within the organization chart. They are currently hiring an Assistant Manager to take the lead in web analytics and performance optimization.
- Responsible for customer behaviour analysis on both mobile application and website
- Evaluate on usage & business performance results and prepare reports & presentations
- Share actionable insights & recommendations
- Work closely with UX/ UI experts to deliver user centred digital projects
- Liaise with internal IT team and external vendors to manage the projects
- Bachelor degree holder
- Over 3 years relevant working experience in customer behaviour analysis on mobile app or website
- Solid experience in customer experience analytic solutions - Google Analytic, Glassbox, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Fullstory, UXCam, IBM Tealeaf, A/B Testing
- Good command in both Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com