Assistant Manager, Risk Management
Our client is a sizeable shipping business in Hong Kong, successfully operating a few decades. We are helping them to look for an Assistant Manager to join their Risk Management team. You will be mainly covering the marine insurance area.
- Handle renewal of insurance covers for the fleets and to keep an updated summary for the
- agreed terms during insurance renewal negotiations
- Prepare loss ratio statistics of the fleets, periodically review the claims record and update premium figures for insurance renewal purpose
- Handle day-to-day insurance related matters, certificates for the fleet
- Assisting in the application of insurance related certificates for the fleet
- Prepare training material for internal training in relation to marine insurance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree holder in Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience gained from Marine Insurance or Shipping Company
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, details oriented, and a good team player
- Excellent command in both written and spoken in English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.