|Salary||HK$520000 - HK$585000 per annum|
Assistant Manager, Risk Management
Our client is a main board listed healthcare company, successfully operating in Hong Kong for a few decades. We are helping them to look for an Assistant Manager to join their risk management team.
- Prepare the internal control assessment report, identify control weaknesses and inefficiencies, substantiate findings and provide value-added and feasible recommendations to Management
- Work independently but collaborate with other departments to perform risk assessments and deliver high quality, high impact financial, operational, IT, and compliance audits and advisory projects.
- Plan and scope audit/advisory projects, execute project plans, prepare written findings, and facilitate business responses and action items.
- Deep dive into the details to develop meaningful findings and recommend root cause remediation.
- Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately.
- Prepare reports which you will present to management and provide for reporting to relevant parties.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in accounting, ideally trained from Big 4 or second-tier accounting firm; At least 2 years' experience gained from a compliance/Internal Control position
- Prior pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry exposure is a plus
- Candidates with IT audit experience would be an advantage
- An energetic and presentable candidate with strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.