|Salary||HK$585000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Our client is an electronics manufacturer based in Hong Kong with over 10+ factories in APAC. We are assisting them to look for an Assistant Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
- Lead a small team to plan and perform operational, financial & risk-based audit engagements
- Responsible for the internal audit reports on findings and recommendations, and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Identify the potential risks of the business, and provide value-added recommendations to senior management
- Assisting in annual audit plan and the development of audit programs
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in accounting in which at least 3 years' internal audit experience gained from sizeable corporations
- Proficient in MS Office; Knowledge of ERP system would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive, well-organized, and attention to details
- Good written & spoken English and Chinese
- Frequent travel to PRC is required
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.