|Salary||HK$520000 - HK$585000 per annum|
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Our client is a trading business based in Hong Kong with a well-established distribution network throughout the Asia Pacific, mainly covering the FMCG and automobile market. We are helping them to look for an Assistant Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
- Leading a small team to perform the operational and financial audit
- Review the control efficiency and effectiveness of the business unit
- Responsible for follow up review and evaluate the implementation status of audit recommendations
- Assisting in annual audit planning and report
- Perform fraud investigation and other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines; Qualified member of CPA or CIA
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience in accounting, in which at least 2 to 3 years' internal audit experience
- Broad knowledge in risk management and internal control
- Details oriented, hands-on, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Occasional travel is required
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.