|Reference||AM FA - SC_1599199629|
You will be responsible for:
- Managing client relationships covering Private Equity funds
- Coordinating quarterly Investor Reporting: partners' capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors' queries
- Assisting in daily NAV checking;
- Responsible for quarterly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other Accounting qualification
- Over 3 years relevant experiences with in fund industry, candidates coming from buyside, fund services or big 4 with fund exposure will be considered
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting (PE, Hedge)
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and good time management
- Good communication skill. Excellent in both written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.