|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well-known organization in global and they are the market leader in its' field. They are currently looking for a Technical Consultant/Project Manager/Business Analyst to join their innovation team to lead and manage the Payment Solution projects.
As Assistant Fintech Manager, you will work closely with business stake holders, UI/UX engineers, and both internal/external software development teams. You are responsible to gather business requirements, translate and document the requirements into desirable digital payment solutions.
- manage and plan and schedule project timelines and milestones;
- will be involved from Fintech initial conception, through all stages of development, testing, and system roll out;
- define project goals, scope, schedule and deliverables to support business and customer goals;
- effectively communicate project expectation to internal stakeholders;
- work with quality assurance and development team to ensure production is on track;
- create user requirements including requirement specification, information architecture, wireframe and interactive prototype;
- perform user acceptance test and support in product launch.
To be success in the role, you should have strong technical and domain knowledge in digital payment solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related technical discipline;
- minimum of five years' experience in Project Management, Technical Consultant, System Analyst, or Business Analyst;
- solid experience and knowledge in SDLC on digital solutions;
- experience in banking and payment solution would be an advantage;
- able to manage multiple projects and external stakeholders to achieve the targeted business results;
- fluency in both English and Cantonese.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com