|Location||Hong Kong City|
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Luxury Retail)
Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for an Assistant FP&A Manager to join their growing team.
- Support HK& Macau region on business controlling, budgeting, forecasting & related processes
- Provide analysis and communication between Regional Finance & Accounting and other local departments for matters relating to business operations processes
- Working on both operational and strategic assignments and in partnership with Regional and Group Finance
- Reporting to the General Manager of HK & Macau.
- Responsible for the development of business plan, forecast and budget.
- Review business performance with various local functions and regional FP&A.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reports for management and Regional Finance (FP&A).
- Create and develop new tools/techniques/methodologies to support business growth and enhance business excellence.
- Prepare Revenue, KPI, GM and OPEX analysis.
- Collect relevant information and provide financial data to business owner for decision making.
- Co-ordinate various projects, .e.g. process or system improvement, and provide support and problem solving for processes and initiatives.
- Perform financial investment feasibility study and post investment tracking.
- Work closely with Regional Accounting Team on all accounting related matters.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years business planning experience in MNC, preferably gained from Wholesale and Retail Industry
- Experienced and Strong in developing new business and financial modeling.
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/ CIMA/CMA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access and Excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com