Assistant Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FMCG)
Our client is a leading FMCG company with international presence. We are assisting them to look for an Assistant FP&A Manager to join their growing team.
- Manage the Budget and Reforecast process for all APAC Travel Retail Channel including Net Sales per client, Margin calculation, and Operating expenses related to Travel Retail business (marketing expenses, CAPEX investments)
- Strong involvement in monthly closings including overall review of PnL vs. Budget/Reforecast, accrual review and follow-up, communication to the accounting department of specific entries that must be booked, as well as Gross margin and operating profit analysis
- Perform and communicate to Management monthly analysis of results with variance explanations
- Support the development of controlling procedures (in cooperation with the Accounting department and operational teams): purchase orders, capex expenditures, rebilling, etc.
- Maintain the database of clients' information (commercial conditions, FX issues etc.)
- Reporting to the General Manager of HK & Macau.
- Responsible for the development of business plan, forecast and budget.
- Review business performance with various local functions and regional FP&A.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reports for management and Regional Finance (FP&A).
- Create and develop new tools/techniques/methodologies to support business growth and enhance business excellence.
- Prepare Revenue, KPI, GM and OPEX analysis.
- Collect relevant information and provide financial data to business owner for decision making.
- Co-ordinate various projects, .e.g. process or system improvement, and provide support and problem solving for processes and initiatives.
- Perform financial investment feasibility study and post investment tracking.
- Work closely with Regional Accounting Team on all accounting related matters.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years business planning experience in MNC, preferably gained from Wholesale and Retail Industry
- Experienced and Strong in developing new business and financial modeling.
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/problem solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills
- MUST be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/ CIMA/CMA or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access and Excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com