Our client is a growing local insurance company and keeps on expanding within the market. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their marketing strategy team and focus on branding and partnership.
- To assist on designing the roadmap and strategic direction of brand penetration in China;
- To assist on strengthening and enhancing brand image;
- To drive brand awareness though partnership events and social media;
- To source, evaluate and shortlist potential partners and develop relationship with them on business collaboration to achieve branding objectives;
- To review and analyze the performance of partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments;
- To communicate and work independently with internal & external parties;
- To carry out and complete assigned ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in media planning and advertising;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent team player, independent, self-motivated, responsible, detailed minded, with creative mindset, strategically and commercially minded marketer
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills;
- Occasional travel is required
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com