|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per annum + 2 month bonus|
Assistant Manager - Company Secretariat
Our client is a well-established and reputable property developer listed in Hong Kong. We are assisting them looking for a talented individual to take up the Assistant Manager, Company Secretariat.
Salary: HK$ 40,000 - 55,000x 12 month + bonus
- Providing company secretarial services for Board and company
- Familir with Hong Kong Listing Rules and Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial duties, corporate governance and compliance functions for listed company and private subsidiaries
- Draft and prepare annual and interim reports, announcements and circulars
- Organize meetings for the board, committees and shareholders, and prepare relevant board papers, minutes and resolutions
- Maintain and update statutory records and filings in compliance with the Code on Real Estate Investment Trusts, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Listing Rules, applicable laws and regulations and implement compliance procedures as required
- Liaise with professional advisors and various regulatory bodies
- Participate in ad hoc projects and tasks assigned from time to time
- Degree holder in Corporate Administration or relevant disciplines
- Qualified Member of HKCGI/CGI
- At least 8 to 10 years of company secretarial experience gained in listed company, large-scale corporations or professional firms
- Solid experience in Hong Kong Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance and Hong Kong Companies
- Experience in handling compliance matters with the Securities and Futures Commission is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proven track record of minute taking and stakeholder management.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
Interested individuals should "Apply Now", due to an influx of applicants, we regret to inform you that ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com