|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month + Bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Multinational working environment
- Career progression
- Global insurance brand
About our client
Our client is a globally renowned Insurance brand, with multinational working environment.
They are looking for an Assistant Manager, Business Development, based in Hong Kong, to develop broker strategies for portfolio of brokers.
You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers/clients by acting as a key contact point and providing efficient and quality services, as well as to proactively setup and manage broker/client activities to generate new business relationships.
- Develop broker strategies for portfolio of brokers by working with team lead
- Act as a key contact point and providing efficient and quality services
- Proactively setup and manage broker/client activities to generate new business relationships
- Able to demonstrate strong experience in independently leading a strategic sale, especially with jumbo strategic clients, from sales pitch to implementation of new business
- Achieve individual targets and motivate other team members to collectively achieve team sales target
- Provide effective solutions to brokers and clients including but not limited to quotations, service proposals and escalate enquiries to senior management when necessary
- Bridge communications between internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum 5 years of related working experience in Employee Benefits, preferably with benefits advisory background
- IIQE Paper 1,2,3 required
- Strong knowledge in high-end group medical products and market landscape
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented, organized and able to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills with internal and external stakeholders
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.