|Reference||IY - AR - 86442_1618638145|
Assistant Manager (AR)
- Lead one subordinate and report to the accounting manager
- Monitor and review the daily operation in the Accounts Receivable Team
- Work with the overseas Finance team and prepare the monthly reconciliation and reports
- Coordinate account receivable and billing work across the team proactively to bill invoices timely
- Work closely with management and all other departments to continuously improve company AR collection results
- Drive process improvement and automation efforts to streamline revenue reconciliation and accounting
- To support ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' AR relevant experience in sizeable companies, preferably in multinational companies
- Proficient in advanced Excel skill and MS Word; Experience in using NetSuite is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.