|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$35000 per month + Double Pay + Performance Bonus|
Our client is a well-Established Property Development organization with a number of commercial portfolios in HK and Overseas - Currently looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager witth primary focus in Office leasing and a mixture of retail portion to help lead their team in HK HQ.
- Oversee and lead the Commercial development whilst spearheading strategies to steer the company's future in a positive direction from a leasing and development perspective.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with tenants and related parties to maximize satisfaction, retention and overall company objectives across all company's portfolios
- Lead optimization planning and strategic development across all HK and overseas portfolio
- Act as direct contact person and handle relationship management function with key clients
- Act as direct contact person and in-charge of collaboration with property agency
- Degree or Diploma in Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of leasing experience with at least two years in both Retail and Office leasing
- Possess natural communication and international skills with a high degree of relationship management experience with tenants and property agency
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in new tenant sourcing and retention
- Highly independent, energetic and dynamic individual
- Native or fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Leasing Officer position