Our client is a leading consumer company which distributes premium international brands. They are now looking for an assistant key accout manager to join the team, focusing on healthcare & beauty categories.
- Responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationship to sustain and maximize sales opportunities to meet company financial target.
- Implement sales strategies with both internal and external parties to pursue profitable growth and market leadership.
- Lead the process of key account management including negotiation on trade terms and build long-term relationship with customers, review sell in & sell out performance and motivate retail team to drive sales opportunity
- Develop and executive sales strategies for exploring new business to both on/off-line channels
- Analyze sales forecast and relevant analytical reports to monitor sales performance
- Conduct daily sales report, forecast and annual budgeting for management review
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years experience in key account management
- Experience in FMCG / Consumer Products is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, with business acumen and creative thinking
- Aggressive with good initiatives and result-oriented
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is required