|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical company in Hong Kong. They have their warehouse set up here in Hong Kong. To support their the daily operation of supply chain & warehouse systems, they are currently hiring an Assistant IT Project Manager to support their ERP system.
- Key communication bridge between internal business users and external IT developers
- Oversee full project life cycle, including requirement gathering, system analysis, implementation, deployment, testing and training
- Assist Manager in managing project time-line, budget and cost
- Sit closely with users and provide on-site support
- Key person to provide training for users after project implementation on new features and functions
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 3 years working experience as IT Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience in JD Edward is required
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Business Analyst
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com