|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical company in Hong Kong. They have their warehouse set up here in Hong Kong. To support their the daily operation of supply chain & warehouse systems, they are currently hiring an Assistant IT Manager to support their ERP system.
- Key communication bridge between internal business users and external IT developers
- Oversee full project life cycle, including requirement gathering, system analysis, implementation, deployment, testing and training
- Assist Manager in managing project time-line, budget and cost
- Sit closely with users and provide on-site support
- Key person to provide training for users after project implementation on new features and functions
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 4 years working experience as IT Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience in JD Edward is required
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com