Assistant Internal Audit Manager (MNC)
Our client is a renowned pharmaceutical company with international presence. We are assisting them to look for an Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team.
- Work independently but collaborate with other departments to perform risk assessments and deliver high quality, high impact financial, operational, IT and compliance audits and advisory projects.
- Plan and scope audit/advisory projects, execute project plans, prepare written findings, and facilitate business responses and action items.
- Prepare internal control programs and procedures
- Carry out independent compliance check to identify deficiencies in internal controls and risk management
- Prepare the internal control assessment report, identify control weaknesses and inefficiencies, substantiate findings and provide value-added and feasible recommendations to Management
- Ensure agreed recommendations are properly implemented by conducting periodic follow-up reviews
- A degree holder in Accounting, Finance, IT or relevant disciplines
- At least 4-5 years of internal control experiences in sizable companies
- CPA qualification is a MUST
- Experiences and knowledge on IT audit would be a definite advantage
- Prior pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry exposure is a plus
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- An energetic and presentable candidate with strong communication skills
- Excellent language skills of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com