|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a listed investment bank headquartered in Hong Kong, due to their growing investment in Workday they are looking for a new talent to join their team.
- Investment bank industry
- Dynamic environment
Reporting to the C&B lead, you will be responsible for support, maintenance and implementation of the HR systems whilst acting as the subject matter expert to the organization. You will take ownership on workday reporting, data analytics and process improvements. Ad-hoc projects related to system upgrades will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in IT, Human resources, or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Workday super user.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills to identify and troubleshoot systems issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a good sense of priority.
- Workday reporting experience will be highly advantageous
- Language fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes