|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a well stablished insurance company headquatered in Hong Kong with positive growing prospective.
- Newly created Generalist role
- Growing business
- Fast Paced enviroment
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible to provide all-round HR services to the Hong Kong corporate office, including but not limited to Recruitment, C&B management, payroll, employee lifecycle, training and development and other ad-hoc HR projects assigned by supervisor.
- Degree qualification with a minimum of 6+ years of experience as an HR Generalist ideally gained from the insurance industry. Candidates with less experience will be as Senior HR officer.
- A self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with a positive work attitude and team player.
- Language fluency in English and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.