|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide front-line one-stop-shop HR support in one of the Divisions in the Human
- Assist the Division Head in the implementation of HR policies and procedures
encompassing recruitment, further appointment, promotion, transfer, re-deployment, redundancy and termination of employment; compensation and benefits; staff development and training; staff appraisal, reward and sanction matters, etc.
- Assist in assigned subject areas/projects and work independently with minimum supervision from the Division Head.
- Provide administrative support to Committees and HR-related matters as needed
- Act as a mentor of junior officers in the Division and provide them with guidance and support
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Office or her delegates.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or other related business required.
- 10+ years of HRBP or Generalist experience with excellent knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and MPF Regulations ideally gianed from the public sector.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being and advantage.
- Well-organized with ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with internal stakeholders.
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.