Our client is a highly respected education institute and is currently looking for an Assistant Officer/Officer to join their HR team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm, and have excellent organization and interpersonal skills, alongside proven experience supporting senior members of staff.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and HR operational support to the HR team
- Responsible for recruitment activities including but not limited to job ads posting, interview arrangement, data entry, and employment contract preparation
- Prepare reports and presentation materials
- Work closely with the team and vendors on full spectrum of HR enquiries
- Assist in other ad-hoc Human Resources related tasks assigned by the team
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in HR or related field
- Superior attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- HKDSEE: English (Level 4 or above) and Chinese (Level 3 or above)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com