Our client is a highly respected education Institute and is currently looking for a seasoned Assistant Human Resources Manager/Human Resources Manager to join their HR team. The successful candidate will be capable of juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and implement different local C&B projects, including but not limited to insurance renewal, C&B salary surveys, annual salary review, salary data analysis, and market benchmarking exercises
- Build and maintain good relationships with external consultants/vendors regarding different projects
- Identify trends and implement new programs to attract and retain employees and the right talents
- Take up additional projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 6 years of relevant benefits and rewards experience
- Strong communication, project management, and implementation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize workload
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com