Our client is a highly respected education institute and is currently looking for a highly efficient Assistant Manager/Manager to join their HR team. The ideal candidate will be confident with working autonomously and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide full spectrum of HR service, including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, HR policies & procedures review, learning & development, recruitment coordination, and on & off boarding arrangement.
- Manage different C&B projects, including headcount budget forecasting, salary structure reviewing, and C&B benchmarking
- Work closely with relevant parties internally and externally for striving excellence
- Take up additional projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR, preferably in public sector
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- HKCE: English (Grade B or above) and Chinse (Grade C or above)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com