|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a leading international bank with a strong global presence. They are currently looking for an agile HR shared service specialist to cope with the team enquiries.
- Top-tier bank
- Attractive benefits
- Regional exposure
Reporting to the Head of Shared Service, this role will provide HR advice support on issues related to policies and procedures to the assigned portfolio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to troubleshooting large volume of HR enquiries, data management, on/off boarding arrangements and ad-hoc projects related to HR operation process improvement.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with Shared service experience gained within the banking sector.
- Previous experience in handling volume enquiries will be considered a plus.
- Client focus mindset who is agile in problem solving enquiries in a timely manner and strong communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of priority whilst able to multitask.
- Team player who is driven and capable to thrive at a fast-paced environment.
- Language fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.