|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a Hong Kong well-established conglomerate and is currently looking for a seasoned Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their office. This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding candidate whom is passionate about delivery and exceeding expectations. The successful candidate will be capable of juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervise the payroll cycle and ensure payroll, MPF, taxation and leave management are processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner;
- Maintain employee & payroll information in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Compile various HR reports and prepare payroll-related analysis reports for management review
- Assist in annual HR cost budget preparation and annual performance review
- Participate in and deliver ad hoc projects and duties if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- A minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience in a fast-paced multinational company
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Proficient knowledge on payroll and human resources management system
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com