Our client is a sizeable local organization and is currently looking for a seasoned Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their Learning & Development team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm with strong interpersonal skill who is able to thrive under pressure.
- Act as an L&D Professional to provide practical and professional advice to the team head
- Conduct training needs analysis and analyse training effectiveness
- Provide strategic planning and enhance learning & talent development framework
- Design corporate training and leadership development programmes for executives
- Oversee and manage all training and development programs
- Design and implement staff events and programs
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet the team head's needs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- 8-10 years of relevant L&D experience at a senior level, preferably in sizeable organizations
- Strong organization, communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com